This is My Boom Stick!

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Urban Ninja, The Mockumentary

Ok, so in the last post I gave an example of a bad ass ninja guy. Well this post brings you an equally bad ass urban ninja guy but in a comical way.

You gotta see this...



He runs like the Nintendo Ninja Gaiden guy...



Cracks me up... I love this guy. He wins every possible cool point I can give him. I'm not even into dancing... but the pirouettes he busts into for no reason freakin rock!!!

Side Note: Turns out this guy (Robert James Hoffman III) was in the movie 'You Got Served' and is just an amazing dance performance guy overall. Plus he's also a sick bastard who likes to taser himself and friends. Check out his other videos on youtube... or check out his site, PunchRobert.com

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home