This is My Boom Stick!

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

If You Won The Lottery?

There is this show on NBC about people that win the lottery and how it raises all kinds of ethical and moral dilemmas and situations. So I wanted to share the top 10 things I'd do if I won the lottery...

1.
Move and change my name and identity to look like this guy...


















2.
Invest some of the money in stocks

3. Buy a cape and a mask.




















4.
Fight Criminals and kill them with sacks of money.
















5.
Drop clues for police about who the masked and caped money beating vigilante is.



















6.
Buy a condo.

7. Eat really good tacos and rice made by my sexy latin maid, Manuela La Noblanca.
















8.
Take up yachting.

9. Punch yachting instructor in the face.











(... This Guy)












10.
Constantly take Doctor Porkenheimer's Boner Juice and "go commando" wearing sweatpants in local malls.

Oh, if there was enough money for a #11... I'd start a Christian Rock Band named "Foot up a Devil's Ass".

What would you do?




Tags:
, , , , , , ,

1 comment(s):

Great blog! I dont know what I'd do, but Im thinking of linking this blog to mine and do my own when I come up with the list.

By Blogger Ima Fool, at 8:58 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home