This is My Boom Stick!

Monday, July 17, 2006

Should Hot Teachers Be Prosecuted?



If You Were 13 and a Boy Would You Want to Hit This?
YES!!! As Often as Possible!!!
No, I'm gay.
No, I'm a hater and don't want anyone to have fun.
No, I'm a lawyer and make money from things like this being illegal.
No, Jesus hates hot sex.
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com

Can we BE REAL! People try to fit life to laws and rules of order that in theory make sense but sometimes we just gotta make exceptions. Especially when there is no victim!

Now this is somewhat old news but common, honestly... can we stop prosecuting slutty hot teachers (aka Pamela Rogers) for banging under age boys?!? I mean every heterosexual boy wants ass like this from the time of his very first pubes. Probably slightly before that. And if a attractive older woman wants to give that to him then where is the crime? What's the worst that could happen? He could become class stud? He could gain a lot of confidence? What? Where is the bad in this?

I mean this is such the dream come true for young men that Van Halen even wrote a song about this... any one ever hear of "Hot for Teacher"!

I'm convinced it's just a bunch of sexually repressed haters! Straight Haters! Look at this situation?

If you were 13 and a boy would you want to hit this? Let's take a poll...



Tags: , , , , , ,

1 comment(s):

I would never take it out of there if I was a 13 year old...just fall asleep with it in her....

By Blogger DFS Dude, at 6:24 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home