This is My Boom Stick!

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Anyone Up for Some Asian Jokes?

All I keep thinking when I see this Kramer Going Crazy Video is that Mel Gibson has got to be thanking Jebus because he's no longer the main racist guy in Hollywood. He should send Kramer a freakin thank you.

The other thing I keep thinking is how did the next comic on stage handle the situation? What did he say? "Is anyone up for some Asian Jokes?" or "Did you hear the one about the Pope, the Jew, and the Italian" or maybe "Anyone here hate homos?". I mean, how do you follow that?

They say things happen in threes... So be on the look out! I'm thinking Wesley Snipes is gonna have some Tard jokes for the US federal prosecutors. We can only hope.

Anyway, since we were talking about Asians, check out this clip...



Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home